LIST OF TAXES AND PRICES
– Bachelor program (anul II şi anul III): 1500 lei/semester
– Bachelor program (anul I): 1750 lei/semester
– Bachelor program (programe ID şi IFR): 1600 lei/semester
– master Year I: 2500 lei/semester
– master Year II: 2250 lei/semester
– PhD (anul I): 6500 lei/year
– PhD (anul II): 5500 lei/year
– PhD (anul III): 4500 lei/year
– Reprogramming exam: 75 lei/evaluation
– Finalization exam: 625 lei
Ways to pay the tax
The tuition fee can be paid through:
1. BCR Card issued by AES
2. Cashiers AES
3. Cash at all counters BRD, card BRD, internet banking BRD (BRD net)
4. Payment order in account RO59BRDE445SV36571854450 – open to BRD Agency, fiscal code 4433775 beneficiary AES
Tax can be paid if a contract has been concluded providing services between the company and AES in the bank account nr. RO77TREZ701504601X000416, open to State Treasury, sector I, fiscal code 4433775, beneficiary: Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest. Specify the father’s first, last name and father’s form (and for ladies absolutely to pass the name with which they are enrolled in college),
description of payment (school tuition fee, masters, doctorate, semester).
In this case the students will submit to the AES financial servicepayment order.
Payroll fees made through open accounts to various banks are taken into account only after the actual entry of the money into the AES account.
Studentswhose tuition fee is borne by a company and who want the tax invoice for settlement must conclude a service contract between the company and AES. The model of the contract can be obtained from theLegal Office, located at room M04, the Ion Angelescu Building.
More information about fees and charges.