Marketer Club was created in 1997 at the initiative of the Marketing Specialists under the guidance of
Marketing Department , from the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest. The overall objective of the club is to promote marketing both in the university environment and beyond, as well as facilitating the contact between the university and the professional environment.
Why Marketer Club?
Please answer the following questions:
- Are you a student at the Marketing Faculty?
- The main goal in your career is to become a recognized, respected manager, expert or consultant in marketing?
- Are you interested in attending debates and events on current marketing themes?
- Do you want to know marketing, Romanian and international personalities?
- Do you want to do marketing projects with other students of the Marketing Faculty, other faculties from ASE and prestigious specialists?
The affirmative answers to these questions entitle us to invite you to become a member of theMarketer Club.
Among the activities carried out by Marketer Club are the following:
- Organization of conferences;
- Editing the magazine Marketer Club;
- Organizing training programs for students;
- Carry out market studies.
Examples of Marketer Club projects
An example of a project to which the members were involvedMarketer Clubis organizing and conducting the contestThe Champion Team ,in the academic year 2003-2004. This contest took place in the context of partnership relations betweenCoca-Cola HBC Romaniaand Facultaty of Marketing.
Another example of the project is the market study byMercury Research and Marketer Club,in 2004. In cooperation with well-known market research company, membersMarketer Clubhave done the study“Perceptions and attitudes of economics students regarding the Romanian job market”. This research is part of a wider project, entitled “Decide, Build Your Career”, initiated by Marketer Club.