STUDENTS’S SENATE is part of aSenate of the Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest (ASE Bucharest) and Union of Students of The Bucharest University of Economic Studies (USASE) and represents the interests of students studying within the university, identifies the problems they face, collaborates with the university’s governing structures and tries to improve the situation of the student community. The Standing Bureau of the Students’ Senate consists of the president, four vice-presidents, a secretary general and a secretary. Senate Students
has begun to operate on regulatory bases from 12 iune 2001.
The Senate Students’ Activity focuses on the following:
- improving the regulations and methodologies of ASE Bucharest;
- monitoring the quality assurance of the educational process;
- identifying and obtaining places for specialist practice and internships;
- providing support to students Erasmus incoming and outgoing;
- providing support to foreign students from ASE Bucharest;
- organization of conferences, cultural and sports events;
- organizing debates and meetings on various topics of economic theory or practice;
- organizing events of social involvement and volunteering;
- organizing psychological and career counseling activities;
- improving living conditions in student dormitories;
- management and improvement of canteen services;
- improving the scholarship allocation process;
- improving the distribution of tickets in student camps;
- improving the RATB subscription process;
- informing students, writing a regular newsletter and ongoing dialogue with students.
- organizing the international summer school of ASE Bucharest, “Bucharest Summer University” – www.bsu.ase.ro.
Information aboutthe student senate.